Parents: Misty and Allen
Birth Statistics: Weight: 6 lbs, 5 ozs Length: 18 ½ inches
Time: 7:03 pm
Date: April 19, 2012
Delivered by: Dr. Tony Lam, MD
Origin of the name Kaiden : Variant of CADEN , Sometimes explained as a derivative of the Irish surname Caden, which is a reduced form of the Gaelic surname Mac Cadáin meaning "son of Cadán".
A Day To Remember— April 19, 2012
• Local high: 75 degrees F
• Local low: 46 degrees F
• Stamp: $.44
• Gallon of Gas: $3.76
• Average New Home: $135,000
• New Car: $21,750
• Ste. Genevieve: 17,542
• U.S. Population: 307,006,550
Kaiden shares his birthday with these interesting people:
• 1721 Roger Sherman statesman, Signer of the Declaration of Independence d: 1793
• 1832 Lucretia Garfield wife of James Garfield, 20th US President d: 1918
• 1962 Al Unser, Jr. Indy Car national champion
Other notable events in history include:
• 1824 - George Gordon Lord Byron, the talented English romantic poet who penned the satirical masterpiece "Don Juan", died at age 36 in Missolonghi, Greece. Byron's writings included long romances and stories in verse. His many love affairs before and after his ill-fated marriage to Anne Isabella Milbanke made him all the more celebrated.
• 1850 - The Clayton-Bulwer agreement was signed under which Britain and the United States agreed not to obtain exclusive control of a proposed Panama canal.
• 1906 - Pierre Curie, French chemist and physicist, was run over and killed in Paris. Together with his wife, Marie, he had worked on magnetism and radioactivity.