SGCMH Quality Standards and Goals
SGCMH feels that each patient is a partner in their treatment and is entitled to exceptional health care services. We will provide quality care and safety to all of our patients, visitors and employees.
We focus on the following disease and treatment specific quality measures:
- Heart Failure Care
- Chest Pain Care and timeliness of Emergency Department care and access to a cardiologist.
- Surgical Care for Inpatients and Outpatients.
- Reduce Surgical Site Infections
- Good Hand Hygiene
- Reduce Patient Falls
- Reduce Urinary Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infections
- Safe Medication Prescribing and Administration
- Safe OB Labor and Delivery Care
- Employee Satisfaction and Employee Safety
- Patient Satisfaction
We report to state and national organizations and you can share the link for the hospital compare