SGCMH Cancer Care Services and Treatments
At the Alan P. Lyss Center for Cancer Care and Clinical Research at Ste. Genevieve County Memorial Hospital, we are committed to providing our patients the best possible care through our comprehensive services, advanced technologies, and our compassionate team.
- Post-chemo supportive care including: IV medications and fluids, Blood transfusions and Injections
- Outpatient infusion services include:
- Outpatient blood transfusions/blood products
- IV bisphosphonates
- IV antibiotics—short term/long term
- IV hydration
- IV antiemetics
- Injections –cancer/non-cancer related (Procrit, Lupron, Neupogen, Neulasta, Faslodex,)
- Other IV medications
We provide cancer prevention counseling on high-risk individuals and clinical trials of risk-reduction measures.
Advanced Technologies include our Nurse Navigation program