Questions about your bill? We're Here to Help.
Ste. Genevieve County Memorial Hospital is committed to providing you with high-quality patient care and services. This includes providing you information about our billing process for health care services and our Financial Assistance Policy. Rest assured, all of your information is considered confidential, and we will treat you with respect and dignity.
We will inform you about patient expenses and send you a bill in as timely a manner as possible. There are some payments which may be required from you at the time of service, such as insurance deductibles, co-pays and payment for services not covered by insurance. The bill you receive will clearly state the services provided, any applicable discounts, and when payment is due. When you receive your bill, it will tell you who to contact if you need assistance paying your bill.
If you have insurance coverage, we will bill your insurance carrier soon after health care services have been provided to you. It is possible that you may receive services from other health care professionals while you are at our hospital that will be billed separately. Some fees that may be billed separately include physicians, laboratory and radiology services.
Please feel free to contact us by email or phone with additional questions.
Please contact your insurance provider to determine benefits and coverage of services provided by SGCMH and Physician Clinics.
- Determine the health plan participation of physicians and hospital services
- Prospective patients should confirm the participation status of their physician by calling the benefits phone number on their insurance card.
- For hospital charges and insurance coverage please contact patient accounts at 573-883-7718.
- Physician services provided in the hospital may not be included in the hospital charges.
- Your physician coverage may not be the same as the hospital coverage