SGCMH Transformations Medical Weight Clinic
Losing the Weight….for good
Losing weight does not have to feel out of reach, regardless of how overweight a person is. With guidance, personalized attention and a realistic strategy, anyone can lose their excess weight and keep it off long term. Let us help you modify your daily life with a realistic and sustainable approach with the goal of taking control of your health once and for all.
Our staff are trained medical professionals who live a healthy lifestyle and know firsthand what it takes to lose weight and make the necessary changes to sustain the weight loss. Let our clinic help guide you down a path to better health and an improved quality of life.
It’s more than just weight loss
Our clinic works with all ages and levels of weight loss. According to the Centers for Disease Control, more than 1/3 of U.S. adults are obese. Excess body fat and weight may be a contributing cause to some chronic diseases including heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis and some reproductive complications. If you struggle with finding a safe program with the appropriate level of oversight for your medical concerns, our clinic is right for you. Our medically supervised weight clinic will help you address the underlying issues which could be contributing to these chronic conditions.
On the other hand, many of our patients are healthy and simply need lifestyle coaching, structure and resources to reach their weight goals. Whether you need to lose 20 lbs for an upcoming vacation, or your physician told you your life depended on a 100 lb weight loss, we are here for anyone and everyone.
Who can join our program?
Transformation’s weight management program is for adults with an elevated BMI over 27, particularly for those with other health conditions including, but not limited to:
Are you tired of your weight controlling you?
Take control back with one of our individually structured programs and weight loss resources:
- Diabetes and prediabetes
- Hypertension (high blood pressure ) and prehypertension
- Hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol)
- Heart disease (coronary artery disease, past heart attack, congestive heart failure)
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Sleep apnea
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Arthritis, especially of the hips and knees
- Low back pain
Call 573-883-4445 for more information or to schedule an initial one-hour consultation.
Your weight loss program may be covered by your insurance.
- Mayo Clinic Diet Book, Journal and 1:1 Coaching
- Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method
- Individualized meal plans
- Nutritional Counseling
- BMI and body composition analysis
- Goal Setting
- Weight Loss Medications
- High accountability oversight
- Fitness evaluations
- Exercise prescriptions
- Partnership with Ste. Genevieve County Community Center/Personal Trainers
- Access to physical therapy
- Partnership with counseling services
- Structured follow up appointments
- Maintenance program