Google Duo Video Calling
Please call your provider's office to schedule a virtual visit.
(Video Calling on Any Mobile Device)
Requirements to use:
1. Google Account with Cell Phone number in the settings
2. Mobile Device with Microphone and Camera
3. Google Duo App
How to setup Google Duo:
1. Download Google Duo app in either the Google Play or App Store.
3. Give access to your microphone, camera, and contacts.
4. Confirm access when the pop-up appears.
5. Put in your phone number when/if prompted.
How to use Google Duo:
1. Open the Google Duo
2. If your contacts were synced, swipe up to see your list of contacts and tap on the name.
a. If they do not have Google Duo yet, tap Invite and they will receive a text with a link to download the app.
3. If not using contacts, tap on the dots to the right of the search button.
4. Type the ten-digit phone number.
5. Tap Video Call.
Disclaimer – The person you are calling will see you on their device before answering the video call.