SGCMH Pharmacy Services at Bloomsdale
The Bloomsdale Pharmacy offers personalized care for prescription services and medication therapy management. Customers can receive medication management that includes extensive counseling and detailed information on safe use to keep them informed. When it comes to getting the most effective and appropriate information for medication uses the Bloomsdale Pharmacy is the one to choose.
- Walk-in or use the drive through window service.
- Refill and transfer prescription services during open hours. Transferring is even easier if you bring in your old medication bottle.
- Over the counter vitamins, nutritional items and more such as allergy care and first aid supplies.
Insurance information and medication records will be kept confidential and computerized for your privacy and income tax purposes. The Bloomsdale Pharmacy accepts most Insurance Plans, Medicare Part D and Worker's Compensation.
A Loyalty Program is offered to patients who do not have prescription insurance. Our staff are trained to always be informed of drug coupon cards for brand name prescription drugs for those who qualify.
Medication Therapy Management
- a program to help patients get the best benefits from their medications by actively managing drug therapy and by identifying, preventing and resolving medication-related problems. Call 573-883-7760 to arrange a time to talk to our pharmacist. Related article
- a program to assist patients in choosing the best and most cost-effective Medicare Part D plan to meet their needs. Call 573-883-7760 to arrange a time to talk to our iMedicare pharmacist.
- an innovative service that encourages safe medication use with the latest digital technology. Pharmacy patients have on-demand access to prescription-specific videos. Using QR codes on the prescription label patients have a direct link to thousands of medication-specific videos in the MedsOnCue library. Available in both English and Spanish. Ask your pharmacist about the program.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 8 pm Open during lunch for your convenience!
Weekend Hours:Saturday-Sunday, 8 am - 1 pm
Call 573-483-2626 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Learn more at bloomsdalerx.com.