As this is a public health concern, any visitor/patient refusing to wear a mask and/or follow our established protocol shall be asked to leave the hospital, or law enforcement will be contacted.
Call your primary care provider if you experience fever, cough or shortness of breath in 2-14 days after exposure to coronavirus. If your symptoms are severe call 911.
What's the difference between COVID-19, cold or flu?
How can you protect yourself?
* Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
* Keep hand sanitizer or wipes with you.
* If at all possible, avoid close contact with people who are sick.
* When sick, keep your distance from others to keep germs from spreading.
* Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth to prevent infection.
For additional up-to-date information on the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) visit these sites:
CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
The CDC recommends the use of Cloth Face Coverings visit:
Cloth Face Coverings: Questions and Answers visit:
For instructions on how to make cloth masks from a t-shirt or bandana visit:
The CDC offers several suggestions, which you may find beneficial: